Thursday, February 24, 2011

Vacation


     This week Aaron and I have been on vacation! It has been fabulous! We have slept in (most important), bought a new mattress, cooked, caught up on Bones, put up some wedding pictures, and Aaron has built a few things.
     Yesterday, Aaron took me to the Gorge Metro Park (see picture above). We took the dogs and had a great time! It was beautiful! We went down to where they have a dam and it was crazy to see the water roaring so quickly.
     Tomorrow we are going to go and visit our Amish "friends" and do some Amish shopping.
     This has been such a nice and relaxing vacation. I missed seeing my family but it was nice to not have to pack a bag and fly! Aaron and I have been able to just enjoy each other.
I love Staycations.

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely love it! Okay that place is beautiful! That picture doesn't even look real! I am sooo happy for you two for your staycation. But I miss our morning phone calls so I'm ready for you to get back to the grime of life. haha. What did Aaron build?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you enjoyed your staycation baby.........

    ReplyDelete