Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Sick


     Let me start off by saying I hardly ever get sick. This year on the contrary I feel like I am sick every other week!!!
     I may have had the smallest little break down tonight and I may have sobbed just a little bit and I also may have freaked Aaron out a little bit. He was like are crying because your sick or....because of other reasons? Poor Guy. He made me a grilled cheese sandwich and covered me with extra blankets and left for work.
     As I was saying, I never get sick. I have the occasional sickness just like anyone but here I feel like I am always battling some head cold. Just throwing a little pity party for myself and warning everyone to stay away from me.
     Oh, Ohio...please do not tell me you are making me sick because I really want us to be friends for the next three years!

No comments:

Post a Comment