Sunday, February 13, 2011

Is that the sun?


     This morning I woke up and walked outside and was like, "woah! What is that!!!" It was the sun. Not only was it the sun but it was not below thirty degrees and the wind was not blowing. It was beautiful and amazing!
     Since living in Ohio I have added a few weather terms to my vocabulary.
1. Blustery-BBBRRRRRR! When Aaron and I first saw this on the weather channel and heard intelligent people saying it we simply mocked them. Blustery? What does that even mean? You obviously only know when you live in places like Ohio.
2. Balmy- Balmy is my new favorite word! It simply means mild and refreshing. It almost feels like it is a little humid outside. It was balmy and sunny today!
     So far the winter has not bothered me yet but I do enjoy days like this where the 'sunshine is scattered all along the way.'

No comments:

Post a Comment