Saturday, February 26, 2011

Birthday


     Today is Dr.Armstrong's birthday. We are doing nothing. I made him pancakes for breakfast and am in the process of making his favorite cake, Peanut Butter! I'm pretty sure his mom has made this cake for him for his birthday forever. I feel slightly intimidated to make it!
     I think traditions are so interesting. In my family when it is your birthday you are the Queen Bee for the day. You do not have to do anything and you get to boss people around. It's super fun. In college my birthday usually fell on Homecoming Weekend. Confession I usually pretended all of these festivities were for me. Because it was my birthday :)
     Birthday's come down to one thing; having someone who loves you with you.
     Happy Birthday Baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment