Sunday, January 30, 2011

Snow Fall & Puppy Paws

 
     Truly there is nothing more magical to me than watching snow fall out my window! Living in Ohio now I get to see a lot of it!!! Everyone tells me that by our fourth winter here I will be sick of it. I might get sick of it on the ground but I do not think I will ever tire of watching it drift lazily to the ground.
     Ok, on to the serious stuff. I worked out three times this week and felt pretty good. Sadly, I did not make it to my weight watchers meeting today because I have been sick and did not really start feeling better until around 1:30 today.
     Puppy Paws. I. Love. My. Dogs! They really are such blessings in my life. They cuddled on the couch all day with me on Friday! They greet me at the door everyday as if we have not seen each other in years! They are amazing. So, a little tribute to my fabulous dogs.

    
     This is Cheyenne. She is the amazing alpha dog around here! She loves to play outside especially in the snow! She is Aaron's dog. She sits by the door every night and waits for Aaron to come home.


     This is my Mia! She is in her Christmas outfit here....yes I occasionally dress my dogs. Mia is a princess. When we first moved to Ohio she would not even step in the grass! Now she runs in the snow with Cheyenne..she is still a bit of a wimp but she is much better!
    I love my dogs :)

No comments:

Post a Comment