Thursday, January 27, 2011

Neti-Pot

    
     This may be the most disgusting thing I will ever blog about. Neti Pot. I must say though...I am a believer! I've been sick the past few days and yesterday I used the neti. It was amazing! I could breathe through my nose, it unplugged my ears, and helped my throat! If you do not know what a Neti- pot is well let me just tell you. You put warm water in this pot and you put this salt mixture in there and then you lean over the sink and put the nozzle in one of your nostrils and pour!!! It is so gross but it works like a dream! Let me tell you how we came to own a neti- pot in our house.
     On our honeymoon Aaron started getting sick and you can NOT be sick on your honeymoon! So we went to the drug store and loaded up on medication and...the neti- pot! Who knew that I would see this gross side of my husband and we had only been married a couple of days! It worked though! He even uses it for his allergies. He felt better and he has been a believer in it ever since.     
     I am a believer!

No comments:

Post a Comment