Sunday, January 23, 2011

Babies Babies Everywhere!


     Today at church I was sitting in Sunday school and I looked around and I was surrounded! There were seven adorable babies within an arms reach around me. After it was over my friend Kate (who is also newly married and does not have any kids) looked at me and said I did not hear two words of what this lesson was about because of all the cute babies! I totally agreed!
     I work with babies everyday but the babies at church are just a little more...special to see.  I think it's seeing all these moms with their babies and their special connections.
     Some days I am glad to not have any kids yet because for some reason that is just how it has happened.  I have been able to explore the world and myself. I have made wonderful and life long friends. I'm grateful for my life and the way it has turned out but some days, like today, makes me want a chubby little baby to cuddle up with on the couch. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment