Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Eggs & Turkey Sausage


Today, I woke up and went to the gym! Yeah me! I did the elliptical for 45 minutes. It's amazing how hard that first step is to do something good for yourself. After I got there and got started all I could think the rest of the day was, "why is this so hard to do when I feel so good afterwards?"
What is also incredible to me is how this time two years ago I could jog (well walk fast for one minute and jog for two minutes :) ) for thirty minutes!
This morning for breakfast I had some fabulous fried eggs and turkey sausage. It was delicious and only seven points. This was an accomplishment because I've never been able to cook a fried egg! Two accomplishments in one day makes me a happy lady.

1 comment:

  1. Summer this is awesome! I can't cook fried eggs either! You ROCK!

    ReplyDelete