Saturday, May 21, 2011

Saturday Morning


     Is there anything better than a Saturday morning of nothingness? Let me tell you about our Saturday morning.
     It started out pretty normal, me throwing up and Aaron asking me if I'm ok. It's pretty routine now and not even a big deal. I go lay on the couch and he goes back to bed. The dogs come and lay all over me and make sure I am ok. About an hour later at seven he gets up and announces he wants biscuits and gravy and is heading to the store! I feel really bad for waking him up so early in the morning when he is on night shift and it's a rare Saturday (or any day) he gets to sleep in. I do have a confession though, I love getting up early on Saturday when that is our only day to spend together. So I feel bad....but not really :)
      The biscuits and gravy were delicious but not quite as wonderful as spending a wonderful sun filled,warm, Ohio morning with my little family :)

2 comments:

  1. awww...so cute! I agree; there is NOTHING better than a Saturday morning of nothingness! Glad you were able to have a greta day together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dina! You understand how rare the sunshine is here and I think it just have made the day even better!

    ReplyDelete