Sunday, May 8, 2011

Momma


     I was reading a magazine article the other day and this lady said that she is not a 'Mom' she is a 'Momma' and I absolutely loved that! Maybe it's because that's what I call my momma :)
     So, my Momma is a pretty amazing woman. It is crazy to be pregnant and that my mom was pregnant with me... maybe it's my pregnancy brain but this is just amazing to me. When I think about how much my momma has sacrificed for me it shocks me. She is so selfless and giving of herself.  Not only is she a great momma but she is a great friend now!
     She listens to all of my crazy concerns. She laughs with me and cries with me.  This woman knew I was pregnant before I even told her. She just knew something was up.
     I am grateful for the woman that knows me better than I know myself.
     I love you Momma :)
     

No comments:

Post a Comment