Monday, May 2, 2011

May!


     Wow! It has been almost a month since I have blogged anything! I am ashamed!
     So much has happened in our little world! First of all we took a trip to Viva Las Vegas and had a freakin' blast! Aaron had never been before and he really enjoyed it. We had perfect weather, wonderful company, and some fantastic food! We were lucky enough to be able to go and see two cirque shows while we were there Le Reve and Ka! They were breathtaking!
     We then stopped in Oklahoma where we got to see a lot of family for a very short amount of time! We saw some of our Arkansas family, our beautiful new niece, Alivia, and her parents. We got to spend time with Aaron's parents and mine and my sisters! Oh and a random little stop to see my Kara Bear! We had a great time but it was way way to short!
     This week I am 16 weeks along with this wonderful baby! The baby is the size of an avocado this week! Pregnancy has been...interesting! It is just all the unknown about pregnancy! Today I feel great but tomorrow you never know. Being pregnant is not what I thought it would be so far but not in a bad way. I thought it would be all, "I'm walking on sunshine..." but it is just different! I for sure have a lot more respect for my mom now. I can not believe I will be doing this at least a few more times! Even though it is hard and a little different every time I hear that beautiful strong heart beat it makes puking every morning completely worth it! I can not help but cry every time I hear it. Probably because I can not feel the baby and it just makes it so real!
     That is the update for the last month!

No comments:

Post a Comment