Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Baby Girl!


     Wow! I can not believe I can finally call this baby, My Baby Girl! It is nice not to call her 'it'. :) Finding out what this Little Peach was was quite unconventional and pretty amazing.
     First of all you have to understand what it means to be a doctor's wife. People ooohhhh and aaahhhh over it but really it is not always as glamorous as it seems. Maybe to be married to a doctor and not a resident would be the ultimate goal. I still love this man and his silly ambitions. It is very often though that I repeat to him, "say it with me...dentist!" But even with the ups and downs it was quite awesome the way we found out. Aaron took me up to the hospital last night and scanned my belly and there she was, just hanging out movin' and a groovin'.
     How amazing is it that my husband was able to look and tell the gender of our baby?! It was just Aaron and I. No one else was there.
     That was quite an amazing moment.
     I already can not wait to meet this baby girl!

1 comment:

  1. Lucky girl! Both you and the baby. :) That would be a neat experience and I am so excited you get to have a girl! I love my little girls and though they are full of drama and everything girly, they are the best cuddlers, always want to do what mommy is doing and will be your best friend. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete