Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Tickets

   Today I bought tickets for me and a couple of my guests that are coming up this summer. I bought tickets to Ke$ha!!! I am pretty darn excited to throw glitter in the air, wear fake eyelashes, put extreme amounts of eyeliner on my face, and bedazzle my pregnant belly......
   My hair stylist and I are both pregnant! Due a week apart! We are both having girls as well! This is also both of our first times to be pregnant. We were talking about all this pregnancy stuff and then she was like what kind of music do you listen to...and I said oh you know..Britney....and she said me too.. do you ever think about that..how you are having a baby and you listen to music like that? I must admit I have thought about that a lot!
   I love reality TV...I mean..I am an avid Jersey Shore, Teen Mom, 16 & pregnant watcher. Sometimes I can't help but think I am still 21.
   Sometimes I wonder, will I be like the mom on mean girls?! "I'm not a regular mom, I'm a cool mom!" I don't plan to but sometimes I wonder is that what I act like?
   I'm grateful for a husband that understand me. One time I was slightly distressed about this situation and just wondering if I should act more 'my age' when he told me, you know what I love about you? That you are a responsible adult, a hard worker, you genuinely care about people, but that you will always be a little bit of my MTV girl. Ah. I love that man. I can't help the way I am.
   I do know that having a baby girl will change a lot but I hope that I can always tap into that 21 year old Summer :)
(ps sorry this was so so so so random!)

2 comments:

  1. I love those shows and the same music....Ive wondered the same thing with having 2 kids but I don't want to be old and watching boring tv. Like I have told nick, its me and I like the tv smuck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it, Summer, YOU ARE AWESOME!! Stay that way ;)

    ReplyDelete