Saturday, June 11, 2011

Dreams


   First of all I love this picture. It is just amazing and something that would only happen in a fairy tale or a dream. So, of course I love it :)
   I never used to dream. Ever. I mean I would have one every few months but I am not one of those lucky people that wakes up and gets to tell everyone about their awesome dreams. Since I've been pregnant though I have dreams all the time! Nightly. They are really random and kind of strange usually. I am just happy to have dreams part of my nightly life now because in four short months I'm sure I will be too tired to dream. :)

1 comment:

  1. Dreaming is amazing, right? Now you know how I felt all the time when we were roommates and every morning I wanted to tell you about my weird, crazy dreams! Glad you dream and that picture is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete