Saturday, June 4, 2011

Nesting

  
     Today I began my nesting process! I think it is because this past week I felt Baby Girl kick for the first time :) It was such a surprise because I've been waiting, anticipating, and stressing out about it!!! Then after a long day of walking around and being busy I layed down in bed and felt a little poke below my belly button...then I felt another! It has been pretty sporadic since then but it was an amazing feeling :)
     Birds and pink are going to fill our little girls room. At hobby lobby I wanted everything and felt like I could not make one decision! I am grateful that I will have a mom, sister, best friend, and mom-in- law coming up to help me make those important decisions this summer!

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to come and see where baby girl will be living and help you make those decisions! Listen, you did not tell me you felt the baby kick! I heard ALL about the puking stage...and you forget to tell me that? Haha!

    ReplyDelete