Thursday, August 18, 2011

~Baby Shower~


   It's been awhile since my last post..I hate when this happens because then it is so hard to get back to doing it frequently.
   Something I wanted to post about though was my amazing Baby Shower! Why was it amazing? Let me tell you. It was amazing not because there was wonderful food, not because of the adorable decorations, not because of the cute gifts. It was amazing to be a thousand miles away from all my family and still have 'family'. These women made me feel so loved and special. It is amazing the relationships you can form in just a year and I am so grateful for these wonderful ladies and for everything that they do for me.
   I know that Aaron and I are where we are supposed to be. We are in such a unique situation because we go to church with so many other doctors and their wives. I go to a church that is full of young moms with young kids and they all have the most amazing advice.
   I am so blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment