Friday, July 22, 2011

Important


   Wow! It has been forever since I have blogged but...truth be told I've had much much MUCH more important things going on!
   First of all my wonderful sister, Paige, came to visit me. We had a blast! We shopped, crafted, watched movies, swam, read, and just hung out and enjoyed each other :) I am so lucky that she came up to see me.
   Then, my momma came to visit me! We shopped until we dropped!!! We found Baby Girl a stroller, a crib, a mattress, and bedding! Aaron said to me, "how is it that you talk to your mom every day and you guys still have so much to talk about the whole entire time she is here?" This basically sums up our whole entire visit. We would lay in bed and talk and talk and we would have to say ok...it's one in the morning. No more talking....and then we would start up again. I love my mom so much and so glad that she braved the airplane to come and see me.
   I am so grateful for all the wonderful family I have in my life! We've had my in-laws, sister, and mom come and visit us. The party isn't over with yet though! I still have Jennifer and Kara coming to see me this week!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment