Thursday, March 24, 2011

Heat.


     See this picture? This is what I looooooooooonnnnnnnngggg for! I long to lay in the sun. I long for the sun to boil my blood. I long for it to tan my pasty pasty white legs.
    I little tanning history. I used to hate to lay in the sun. I used to hate to walk around in my swimsuit. I have a dear friend named Erin that made me lay out in the sun with her. She gave me self confidence and a tan!
     Now I love to lay in the sun and tan!!!
     This picture was taken one summer when Kara and I were laying out. We did not want sunglasses tan lines so we came up with the superb idea to lay out with cucumbers on our eyes! It was a good idea.
     I miss the heat.

1 comment:

  1. Summer,
    You were the dear friend who showed me the tan confidence!

    ReplyDelete